Update as of 3/17/2020:
Nothing Matters More than YOU This morning, in order to slow the spread of COVID-19. Mountainside Spa and True North Chiropractic will be doing our part to protect the community by closing our doors until the risk to public health has passed. We will see you all again soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families as we all support and care for each other during this time.
Please follow us on our social media for updates:
We are also fulfilling any replenishment orders that are needed in skincare, CBD oils and any other retail products that we carry.Thank you and God bless.
During these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Mountainside Spa. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while you selfcare.
While many believe Massage therapy and Chiropractics to be luxeries anyone that has broken their body knows how much body care is a necessity. As a wellness facility we are on the front lines of the health care system. Many come to us where pain medicines fail.
The safety and security of our guests and team members has always been our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our team is receiving ongoing updates and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the use of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We have always sanitized the Spa with Clorox wipes between each treatment.
- We are now asking ALL GUESTS to disinfect their hands when entering the facility. Wash your hands before and after treatments. As well as having our team do a additionally front facing sanitation so you can relax in peace.
- If you have a fever, cough or any indication of the flu or a cold we we will kindly reschedule your appointment to another time 30 days in the future.
We are offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our appointment scheduling policies to give you extra peace of mind:
We are pre screening all appointments asking the following questions.
We are screening all guest to ask if they have traveled to Europe in the last 2 weeks.
- We are asking anyone who has traveled to from Europe in the last 20 days to maintain self imposed quarantine and DO NOT come to the spa for services or treatments.
- Have you had the flu or any cold/sinus congestion illness in the past 2 weeks?
- Has anyone in your family had the flu or cold like illness?
- Have you had anyone at your office or church or immediate community that has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 illness now or in the last few months?
We are going to be super flexible with our cancellation policy and only ask that you PLEASE RESPECT our time and communicate your ongoing needs.
- All appointments that are scheduled before April 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 6 hours before your scheduled treatment.
We know that your self care is an important. We also know the current environment may limit your ability to relax. Everyone is uncertain as this new world challenges us to work together and become distant all at the same time. Keeping our family, team and friends safe is always our most important goal when tackling your wellness.
Mountainside Spa will be sending everyone prayers and information on how to cope when the sky seems to be falling. We believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of working together is needed most of all.
Look for updates: It’s our mission to help you feel more comfortable in your body as you go about living. And we are going to show you just how we do that as we all move through life shutting down.