How to use: Remove towelette from pack. Unfold and wipe skin and/or surface. Don’t wipe off, let it dry naturally. This is important because of contact time with germs (it’s more effective when it doesn’t dry off right away). Same recommendation applies with alcohol-based products.
Why did we decide to go with Non Alcoholic Wipes instead of Alcohol Based Wipes?
- Since we already have alcohol based sanitizers, we wanted to give our customers options with an alcohol-free sanitizer.
- Benzalkonium Chloride has persistence, meaning even after use of the wipes, it will protect you from germs up to 4 hours. Alcohol only works until it’s dried.
- Despite all the dangers of alcohol, it still doesn’t kill 100% COVID.
- Ideal to use as a wet cloth to wipe down when feeling grimy or if hands are visibly soiled. It feels like a handwash after use. You can follow up with our Moisturizing Waterless Hand Cleanser Sanitizer afterwards if you’d like.
- It is one of the three ingredients left as an FDA approved for antibacterial use ingredient.
- Super convenient soft pack containing 10 antiseptic wipes;
- Suitable for daily hand sanitizing;
- Tough on dirt, bacteria, and kill germs;
- Moisturizing – Gentle, moisturizing, and softens dry skin;
- No Residue – Leaves no residue, feels clean;
- Antiseptic Wipes are gentle enough for daily use: 0% alcohol, parabens, sulfates or phthalates;
- Suitable for wiping household objects with mild cleansing and cleansing of the skin;
- Recloseable seal to prevent from drying out.